Refined Storage Crafting Question

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
Wanna talk about a mod that got more complicated, though, you should check out the new EnderIO (especially if you looove binding components, haha) I like it, though, it's more balanced. I used to make a couple of sag mills and an alloy smelter and i'm good to go for the life of the world. I just barely made the non simple sag mills and alloy smelters like yesterday (after 6 obsessive sleep-deprived weeks).

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
I mean... range upgrades for the wireless system went from 1 ender pearl, to 4 ender pearls. And while I realize for people with massive thousand enderman a minute farms that's not much, for me, who never does mob farms, it's a LOT of ender pearls. Even with Cloche's and Ender Lillies, it's a lot.

fight4anarchy

Jul 29, 2019
I mean... range upgrades for the wireless system went from 1 ender pearl, to 4 ender pearls. And while I realize for people with massive thousand enderman a minute farms that's not much, for me, who never does mob farms, it's a LOT of ender pearls. Even with Cloche's and Ender Lillies, it's a lot.

Looks like it be time for you too make one? Honestly man, the enderIO mob farms are pretty good. Slight pain to setup but once done, it's all smooth sailing.

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016

Honestly, make a cursed earth mob grinder and you'll be SWIMMING in ender pearls.

The new EnderIO also has what looks like a powder that summons "endermen and other mobs" made out of the new infinity thingies (grind 'em up). I haven't tested it out yet, but I imagine it's possible to make a little enderman farm on-demand. An interesting one, too, because you make those infinity thingies (I can't remember what they are right now) by lighting bedrock on fire. Imagine little glassed in chamber with placers on bedrock. Surrounding that bedrock is more bedrock, but with lava between the cracks, regularly lighting the bedrock on fire, with some vacuum hoppers collecting the infinity stuff, sending it to a SAG mill, then to the placers, spawning endermen in the chamber, with spikes and something to collect the loot.

Edit: Ok, now I have to make this.

Riddle78

Nov 28, 2016
...I've finally found my issue,and it's thanks to some unintuitive UX. When setting a crafting recipe to use fluids,the crafting grid you used for solid items disappears. To me,that meant that the solid items grid was cleared and discarded. The reality is the opposite; What you have in the solid items grid is stored and saved. The mod doesn't communicate this to you at all. It's a small thing,but it had me spinning my wheels for a long time.