Refined Storage Autocrafting Problem/bug?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MiK3gamer

Jul 29, 2019
hi guys.
i really enjoy everything about refined storage. including the autoocrafting mechanics. but ...
when i try to autocraft a "construction core" or a "destruction core" (as a part of further crafting recipes),the crafting monitor tells me:
"No machine found"

what kind of machine? there is no machine.
it is a regular crafting recipe. i placed the template in the crafter, without a machine

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
hi guys.
i really enjoy everything about refined storage. including the autoocrafting mechanics. but ...
when i try to autocraft a "construction core" or a "destruction core" (as a part of further crafting recipes),the crafting monitor tells me:
"No machine found"

what kind of machine? there is no machine.
it is a regular crafting recipe. i placed the template in the crafter, without a machine
That sounds familiar - I think someone came across a similar issue. Just to double check: have you made sure that it’s set to a crafting pattern and not a processing pattern? That was the issue last time; you’ve probably set it up correctly but I just thought it was worth an ask!

MiK3gamer

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. I will check that as soon as I'm home. Which is in like 3.5 or maybe 4 hours. I'll report if tzat solved my problem