Open Refined storage auto-crafting destruction core

K

krucked1

Summary of the problem Refined storage auto-crafting destruction core

Pack Version 3.0.0

What is the bug? 3.0.4 ver. i am attempting auto craft destruction core i was able to auto craft all the other main parts basic processor and printed basic processor -printed silicon
doing them all alone works fine but if i do a destruction core makes all the things but stops on destruction core says item processing 1x Destruction core in red hover over it says machines in process but it's just basic processor and quartz a crafting recipe and all items it craft prior are in the system

used the alloy smelter
mode set all smelting

Pattern -basic processor slot 6
pattern - destruction core slot 7
in the crafter facing the solderer

pattern- basic processor
pattern- printed silicon
in crafter facing the alloy smelter

Mod & Version Refined storage 1.2.16
Ender IO ver. 1.10.2-3.1.1.156

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? yes happends every time to make destruction core from storage system and no external storage system used to attempt to craft

Known Fix

Naddox

Jul 29, 2019
I am having this problem also with current version of pack. I can auto craft all cores from the same solder, except destruction & construction cores. Have double check the recipes and they are correct.

A

Adversarius

Destruction and Construction core don't use the solderer, they can only be crafted with normal crafting (so don't use the processing pattern). At least in 3.0.6

Last edited:
Reactions: Naddox

Naddox

Jul 29, 2019
Destruction and Construction core don't use the solderer, they can only be craftet with normal crafting (so don't use the processing pattern). At least in 3.0.6
Derp..

Summary of the problem Refined storage auto-crafting destruction core

Pack Version 3.0.0

What is the bug? 3.0.4 ver. i am attempting auto craft destruction core i was able to auto craft all the other main parts basic processor and printed basic processor -printed silicon
doing them all alone works fine but if i do a destruction core makes all the things but stops on destruction core says item processing 1x Destruction core in red hover over it says machines in process but it's just basic processor and quartz a crafting recipe and all items it craft prior are in the system

used the alloy smelter
mode set all smelting

Pattern -basic processor slot 6
pattern - destruction core slot 7
in the crafter facing the solderer

pattern- basic processor
pattern- printed silicon
in crafter facing the alloy smelter

Mod & Version Refined storage 1.2.16
Ender IO ver. 1.10.2-3.1.1.156

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? yes happends every time to make destruction core from storage system and no external storage system used to attempt to craft

Known Fix

Read the above post

Last edited:
S

samxrl

Probably a little late for you, but anyone else visiting this like i did, you have to put a crafting station in front of the crafter. I have no way to verify, but i think any processing pattern has to be made by a secondary machine, not the crafter itself. The crafter reads the pattern and requests and places the ingredients, but unlike regular patterns it cant actually put the ingredients together itself.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Probably a little late for you, but anyone else visiting this like i did, you have to put a crafting station in front of the crafter. I have no way to verify, but i think any processing pattern has to be made by a secondary machine, not the crafter itself. The crafter reads the pattern and requests and places the ingredients, but unlike regular patterns it cant actually put the ingredients together itself.
That's true if you use it as a processing pattern - but you can also set it as a crafting pattern, in which case the crafter itself does it and doesn't need a secondary machine. Now, if you had something which could craft faster than the crafter could, you might still use that.