Open Redwood won't grow

M

Mechsrule1

Summary of the problem Redwood won't grow

Pack Version 3.0.6

What is the bug? Redwood trees seem unable to grow at all. Had a 13x13 plot of saplings, for at least 40 days but nothing has grown. there is plenty of light. I have stayed close to make sure the chunks are properly loaded.

Mod & Version 1.10.2-4.1.0.17

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Have yet to test on different worlds.

Known Fix I'd like to know if there is one.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
So, there seems to be issues with some other Natura trees, in particular the Bloodwood but others too I believe. In this thread, Darkosto mentions that there is a known bug with Natura; I suspect the Redwood may be another of those trees, unless anyone else has gotten one to grow successfully?

M

Mechsrule1

Thats why I'm asking, to see if its a known issue or not. I'd seen Bloodwood but I just wanted to see if it was both of them or not

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Ah, I see, my apologies - I haven't seen anything specifically referring to Redwoods in association with Skyfactory 3 or 1.10 in general, I'm afraid.

Hazmatik

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I spent a lot of time sieving topiary grass to get enough saplings only to discover this myself. Wanted to make the giant redwood the center of my island.

Jetwest

Jul 29, 2019
I hope they fix this soon. I like the redwood texture as well as the size of the tree. Hopefully there will be more info on a fix soon.