Redstone Problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisn87

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys.

Sorry for my english, just in case. :D
Since the recent modpack update (mindcrack pack) i noticed that all my redpower timers don't work as they supposed to do. They skip pulses now and then.

I tried to build a vanilla-style clock, with a couple of reapeters, and it has the same problem. It doesn't pulse regularly. Some pulses are longer, some shorter, sometimes it doesn't pulse at all.
So I guess it's the game that can't update the redstone properly.

I tried to install again the modpack and resetting the config files and the problem persist.
I tried to move 1000 blocks from my base and the problem persist.
If I create a new world and try, the redstone behave like it should do with no problems at all, so it's a problem related to the world I'm playing on now.

So, anyone knows if some of the mods (and the intensive use of it) can cause the problem? Did it happen to anyone else?
It's really hard to me to make some test, because my world it's full of stuff, BC and redpower pipes everywhere, a tons of machines and generators/engine and cables/energy conduit that keep move energy, bees everywhere, a lot of CC computer running in cycles, turtles, turtle teleporters, a lot of tesseracs ect.

Thanks for your help :p

Edit: Of course I already tried to remove all the redstone/redpower related stuff, and it didn't solve the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.