Open Redstone item is a pink and black box

M

MUNTAFIRE

Summary of the problem Redstone item is a pink and black box

Pack Version 1.10.0

What is the bug? 1.12 Sometimes it does it and other times it stays normal. The item does not appear as the red dust, instead as a pink and black no item found box rendering. The fact that it is not normal has so far displayed the following: my signalum filter with the original redstone whitelisted on it does not accept or allow past the pink and black redstone. I have changed the filter configuration to accept and allow past the no item redstone and it has once again become a complete circuit and autocrafting has continued on said system (empowerer from actually addidtions). I have yet to test if this current config. is still going to allow past the original redstone with the filter set as it is now.

I am unable to craft anything with redstone, yet I can pick it with my cursor etc. My system can still autocraft using the patterns in it's crafters (refined storage) (probably coz it allows for ore dict. redstone?? I dunno.)

Mod & Version direwolf 20 1.12.2 single player. Bug involves redstone from minecraft vanilla (no mod/ unsure).

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/ba4f104b

Is it repeatable? Yes, probably... but it seems more random.

Known Fix Trial and error... best thing would be to not workaround just fix it so it doesn't happen coz the fact that I work around it is the problem in itself.