RedPower2 Manager

devflash

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone,

i have a little Problem with my RP2 Managers, i was trying to set up a Lapotron Charging Station to feed some Electrical Engines in a Mystcraft Age with IC2 Energy.

I have a Enderchest with a Manager in front of it who request a unlimited number of fully charged Lapotron Crystals.

This is connected to my second Manager above the MFSU, which is set to hold one empty Lapotron Crystal in the connected Inventory, which is the MFSU self.

The Problem now is, if i put a empty Lapotron Crystal in my Enderchest the Manager pull him out and send him to my MFSU, but he stay only a second in the top Slot to charge, the Manager above it pulls him out and hold him, and i dont understand why.
If i put a fully charged Crystal in my MFSU he get pulled out normal and lands in my Enderchest.

I hope someone here can help me to solve this. :)

edit: okay i was think about i wrote here, and i know why they get pulled out, the manager dont allow any other Crystals. But i still dont know how i can fix this...

SkyBoy96

Jul 29, 2019
You need a retriever + filter setup. DW20 sets something like that up in his SMP series, season 3. If I recall correctly, it should be somewhere in the 50-60 ep range, after he builds his nuke in the overworld...

Reactions: devflash

graydaze

Jul 29, 2019
The manager will only allow empty crystals in the MFSU, once the crystal gets a bit of charge it is no longer empty and the manager attempts to eject the crystal, but since the other manager only accepts fully charge crystals, the partially charged crystal gets jammed in the manager.

devflash

Jul 29, 2019
Yes you are right graydaze, i notice it after i wrote it down here, i made a setup with 2receiver now, its not that much compact but its working. :)