Redpower

Mageleon

Jul 29, 2019
is redpower being added to FTB when its released i think it is i just want to know if it is and if it is are you allowed to share when? :)
My favourite mod in any modpack haha

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
Yes it will and it seems it will most likely be released when minecraft 1.4.5 is released.

Mageleon

Jul 29, 2019
Blasphemy! They're updating so much, it's awesome.
i've watched some snapshots been impressed alot since 1.2.5 onwards... Anvils, zombie villages specially command blocks but i have no idea what they've done for 1.4.5

mynd

Jul 29, 2019
Yes I'm waiting, as well as 10 other people that play on my server, for RedPower to update so we can leave tekkit behind.

Eloraam has no fans over here though because of the lack of communication with the community on the status of RedPower. Gosh darn you RedPower for being the favorite mod for many of us!

Robin Hood

Jul 29, 2019
If you watch Direwolf20's videos, you'll see that RP2 is being updated with new content as well as bugfixes regularly. However, it is not yet finished.

Mageleon

Jul 29, 2019
If you watch Direwolf20's videos, you'll see that RP2 is being updated with new content as well as bugfixes regularly. However, it is not yet finished.
yes i've been watching his videos since season 1 :p can't wait for RP looks awesome has always