Redius Reboots with Resonant Rise

Redius

Jul 29, 2019

Whew.

Changes in the wind....recipes altered.......throwing myself off a cliff.....yep, it's all here.

SEASON 2, EPISODE 1 GOES LIVE, RIGHT NOW.

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 2 is live!

[media]
[/media]

We're back with Resonant Rise! More tomfoolery ensues; I manage to kill myself with a glider, almost kill myself with blood magic, and we start up our blood network. I need to find a way to bring a massive amount of cows in to sacrifice....Conveyor belts to a slaughterhouse near the altar? SKY'S THE LIMIT, WHEN IT COMES TO (humanely) BUTCHERING BOVINES!

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 3!

We're heading to the nether to get some quartz (jeez, it's such a colorful place now), and we delve a little deeper into Blood Magic (after I got a tip from WayofTime). BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS. If you liked the vid, please leave a thumbs up. The likes and subscriptions really mean a lot to me!

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, there!

You have to bind the Lava Crystal to you, similar to the blood orbs. Also, if you right-click on the Altar with the Divination Sigil it will tell you how much LP is in it - right-clicking with the sigil alone will tell how much your Soul Network contains, which is a different thing entirely.

To learn more, make sure to visit my thread! http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1899223-164-162-blood-magic-v065b-updated-dec-06-2013/

It sounds trite, but I figured out the lava crystal about 30s after I stopped recording. I then smacked myself in the forehead for being such a goober. Thanks for all your help WayofTime; I do appreciate the interest you've taken in making sure my knucklehead self manages to get it right. You're the best!

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
EPISODE 4!

Cows. We love them. We do. But sometimes, just sometimes, we hurt the ones we love. Specifically so we can feed our blood network. Sometimes.

On today's show, we upgrade to a tier 2 blood altar, set up the cowveyor belt, and I finally get the sprinker system working...now I just need to get it powered up continuously. Fun!

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
In a deviation from the norm, I wrote up a basic tutorial for WayofTime's Blood Magic mod. It covers the basics, including building your LP network, altars, and upgrading. There'll be a part 2 that deals with more intricate elements of the mod.

Enjoy!

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 5 is A-Live!

We upgrade to a tier 3 blood altar (with the help of a whole lotta cows), and get things rolling on a self sustaining method of generating LP.

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Bonus episode!

One of the guys on the server and myself decided to tackle a Twilight Forest maze. Figured I'd record it, so you could watch us bumble around. Don't worry, we'll be back to your regularly scheduled broadcast tomorrow.

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 6 is live!

Server had a world ending bug, so we all had to restart. Getting set up, new digs, and some plans for the future. Also, DOME!

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Lucky number 7!

Today we explore the mysteries of the arcane....Ars Magica! We put our first spell together (after some fumbling about), and start down our path toward mystical enlightenment.

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Episode 8 is live and kickin!

Today we explore the mysteries of Hydrogen power, and other intricacies of Mekanism. In addition, we start smeling Tartarite, and send a trail of flames toward heaven, like a failboat Icarus.

Hope everyone's holidays were fun and festive; we should be settling down into our regular schedule again.

Good times. Good times.

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Today, we explore the mysteries of the Modular Force Field System (MFFS) by Calclavia. We've made domes with glass, but that's so tedious with the gravel and sand, removing water, having to breathe, etc....this is just so much....cleaner.

Plus; bwowwww, bwowwww, bwowwww.....love that sound.

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Back in the saddle again!

We've got illuminating to do, mods to make mistakes with, smelteries to concoct, and JABBA.

Fun times, fun times.

Last edited:

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Terrible quality vid has been fixed, sorry about that. The offending video card has been relegated to the corner of the room where he's thinking about what he did.

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome back!

Today we built a zoo, and make the most OP 3x3 farm ever. Running count is 676 saplings an hour (and wood in the thousands).....good stuff.

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
Metaphorically, of course.

We're doing Blood Magic today, the excellent mod by WayofTime. Going to explore the ritual of binding, blood shards, and starting to create armor. As a side effect, I now move faster than a crack-addled monkey who's missing his Ritalin.

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

We settle some scores today, as we finish up the blood armor, set plans for piggie genocide, and arm ourselves with an adorable hand cannon.

"The question you have to ask yourself, Mr. Wither; did he fire 8 bullets, or only 7? Turns out it won't matter...cause I have lots more where that came from".

Redius

Jul 29, 2019

Redius

Jul 29, 2019
One last ritual.

Cursed earth, a ritual and blood magic....what could go wrong? Also, MFR spawners are really handy for getting those hard to find items like slimeballs, ghast tears, and ender pearls.