Red Power2 was great, but Project Red has serious bugs.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

deadscion

Mar 18, 2016
I just finished an intense study of Project Red. Many of the bugs I found were already reported in one form or another. All mods in early development have bugs, but this mod has bugs which freeze your mouse and keyboard so badly, unless you know the right tricks to free them up, most users will be forced to copmpletely restart the entire computer.
As fair warning based on time spent on this mod with high hopes of reliving the MC 1.4.7 days of Red Power 2, with modern mods, I highly recommend waiting, at least, until the next update.
Specificly, Project Red version 1.12.2-4.9.1.92 mod is not going to be a wise choice.

M

Malcolm Rey

Care to elaborate on the issues and the trick prevention? I was thinking of getting into Project Red actually.

deadscion

Mar 18, 2016
https://github.com/MrTJP/ProjectRed/issues
Like I said, I do not recommend using this mod, until it gets updated.
You can safely use Project Red for MC 1.7.10 until the MC 1.12.2 version is fixed. Both are close to being the same unlike other mod authors who like to change everything and use the same mod name.