Red power tubes of cobble

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
Then you missed one of the best things about redpower 2 tubes. You can also place filters or sorting machines inline, ot improve sorting. You can power them with redstone signals on demand to shut off or reopen the connection as needed. Retrievers of course always work inline, by their very nature.
such thing just were not needed for my setups. i`ll take that into account though :)

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
If you need a place to just store the cobble, DSU's are really nice. I use one to store all of the cobble from my quarry.

On top of being a giant sinkhole for any one item, you can move them without displacing any items. Filled up one? Throw it in a lava lake and start over.

Of course, DSUs are only available with MFR, which I do not know if you have or not on that server. If not... lots and lots of super barrels? Those can store up to a thousand stacks of any one item.
i think its better to have a dedicated storage(chest, barrel, whatever) and attach an TE`s extruder to it

Mash

Jul 29, 2019
i think its better to have a dedicated storage(chest, barrel, whatever) and attach an TE`s extruder to it

Well, the DSUs can store up to 2 billion of any one item. It would take me several years to fill it up with one quarry. I mean, I may as well use it if I'm going to be doing something with that cobble, anyways.

huskies_62

Jul 29, 2019
If you need a place to just store the cobble, DSU's are really nice. I use one to store all of the cobble from my quarry.

On top of being a giant sinkhole for any one item, you can move them without displacing any items. Filled up one? Throw it in a lava lake and start over.

Of course, DSUs are only available with MFR, which I do not know if you have or not on that server. If not... lots and lots of super barrels? Those can store up to a thousand stacks of any one item.

It appears as though I don't have MFR is on the server :(