Recommended FTB host for FTB Infinity?

DnetVaggos

Jul 29, 2019
https://t.me/pump_upp
t.me
hello guys im trying to find cheap ftb host just for me...to run my server 24/7,i check the crepper host for FTB Infinity mobpack and cost 23.60 per month (cave spider) its very expensive ...can anyone tell me good hosting just for 1 slot?

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
hello guys im trying to find cheap ftb host just for me...to run my server 24/7,i check the crepper host for FTB Infinity mobpack and cost 23.60 per month (cave spider) its very expensive ...can anyone tell me good hosting just for 1 slot?

Hello I believe you can get something cheaper from me. For the same memory amount I could give you it for $20 a month. Or some are saying a small private server is running on 2GB of memory and are doing fine. In that case you could only pay $16 a month if your ordering from me. Because your the only person in the game I think you can at least try on 1.5GB which would only run for $12 a month and then up it to later 2GB only if you needs it.

Please let me know if you interested into any of things and then we can go from there.