Recommend Minecraft Youtube channels

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Albin_Xavier

Jul 29, 2019
(If this has been done before, Please tell me)

As the title says, I am looking for good Youtubers. What I like in Minecraft videos in order of importance from top to bottom is:
1:They know their mods.
2:They use a modpack similar to the Direwolf20 pack.
3:They have a pleasant voice, or at least a non-irritating voice.
4:They upload at least weekly.
5:They rarely, if ever, curse.

Note: I am already watching Direwolf20, do not recommend him.
Note 2: DO NOT recommend the Yogscast, I despise the way they curse and act like idiots.

Basically, I'm looking for someone like direwolf20:)

Last edited:

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
CaptainSparklez, have not watched much though. Not sure how well he knows
And yogscast Sjiin Fed The World is pretty good, he isnt like the main two on his own and actually knows what he is talking about for the most part(mainly saw his bee breeding episodes before I got bored)

The Mobius Archives

Mar 31, 2013
www.youtube.com
You could check out my channel: http://www.youtube.com/themobiusarchives
I use Monster as a base, rarely swear (normally reserved for Creepers, Endermen, or falling), and release Minecraft Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. As for mod knowledge, I usually start blind, make some mistakes and then go do research. For my channel though I willingly restrict my tech using the Refugee to Regent challenge found in the forums:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...e-to-regent-kingdom-building-challenge.18310/

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
A YouTuber I don't mind watching is Ako The Builder, he is playing about 3 different packs in 4 different series going at the moment, Monster x 2 (Tutorial style one and a Gregtech one), Resonant Rise and Utopia are his current running series.

Reactions: Bevo

Zenthon_127

Jul 29, 2019
CaptainSparklez, have not watched much though. Not sure how well he knows
Well, he's manually powering a quarry with Combustion Engines, is always morphed as a bat and installed OreSpawn. That's strikes 1, 2 and 20.

KirinDave and Ako are the main people I can think of off the top of my head, though Saice's series (and thread) is good for aesthetics.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

HazDS

Jul 29, 2019
ako_the_builder for me. Great guy does many different series and his videos are always helpful. He does curse occasionally but not often.

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
(If this has been done before, Please tell me)

As the title says, I am looking for good Youtubers. What I like in Minecraft videos in order of importance from top to bottom is:
1:They know their mods.
2:They use a modpack similar to the Direwolf20 pack.
3:They have a pleasant voice, or at least a non-irritating voice.
4:They upload at least weekly.
5:They rarely, if ever, curse.

Note: I am already watching Direwolf20, do not recommend him.
Note 2: DO NOT recommend the Yogscast, I despise the way they curse and act like idiots.

Basically, I'm looking for someone like direwolf20:)
You could take a look at my thread.
It's really just discussing all FTB youtubers, look at it then go watch a few of the YT's to check they suite your style. :)
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/favourite-ftb-youtuber-s-reloaded.40817/

Reactions: Racemol

grayduster

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't got hundreds of episodes, but I am uploading daily, and using the Direwolf20 pack at the moment (I've recorded about 20 daily episodes so far) - hopefully my voice doesn't irritate (I am English :) ).

I'm considering also running a separate playlist with another mod pack, and maybe I should use Gregtech on that, or something that is significantly different like Magic Farm. Anyways, would like feedback regardless (apologies for the audio level in the first couple).

Season 1 Playlist

Reactions: RealSketch

WuffleFluffy

Jul 29, 2019
I watch YogsCast quite a lot, some of their stuff is pretty damned funny and production values are quite high. Also watch DireWolf20, Ako the builder (WHY on earth doesn't this guy have a ton more views? His video's are very good), Ethos and several others.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
JoehillsTSD, and Bevo are both awesome, though they have accents that might turn you off. On that same vein, I personally can't stand iJevin's voice, but voices are different between people.

AnderZEL of course, and Docm77. Blame the Controller is another great Mindcracker.

Dreamreaver23 is also pretty awesome, but he swears, which puts him outside your criteria. He's still worth looking at for his music parodies though.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Kirin Dave is just awesome. Ako_the_builder and BevoLJ do a lot of creative things both with FTB packs and Resonant Rise (Bevo even has his own pack). Surgonan and Tedyhere are smaller, yet still pretty good youtubers. CaptainSparklez is great, mostly for the humor of watching him blunder around with all the mods he is drowning in. :p
Oh, then there is AnderZEL and Docm77. Mindcrack!

So all the clean guys are Kirin Dave, Bevo, Tedyhere, and Surgonan. (Never heard them curse.)
Mostly clean is Ako and CaptainSparklez(Rarely hear them curse.)
And AnderZEL curses like a sailor. Docm77 is better, but still curses.