Problem Recipe Remover. Help please!

97torvic

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there. I have been looking for a mod to block the crafting of some items like Nuke.
I only found the mod called Recipe Remover (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...pe-remover-v11-updated-1252012/#reciperemover) But, when I try to block craftings, I have a problem:

I can block without problems the vanilla minecraft blocks (For Example: TNT), but I don't know how to block the Forge items.
In the modpage, it says it's 100% Forge Compatible.
I don't know how to write a mod block ID. For example. ITNT is 613. TNT is 46. This is what I set as an example:
Code:
# Configuration file
# Generated on 18/12/12 17:19

####################
# general
####################

general {
  removedIDs=46,613
}

Result: TNT crafting blocked. ITNT not blocked.

Some people told me to put X613, or 613:0 or 613::0 but none of them worked.

I really need to block these items, so please, any help will be so apreciated. Thanks

Riizu

Jul 29, 2019
Howdy Torvic,

I have actually been in the same position as you. Unfortunately, blocks like ITNT (or anything from IndustrialCraft really) sometimes are not removable. This is due to the way IC's devs have designed their blocks, and their really isn't a way for you to prevent it. There are other mods coming down the pipeline (I believe its called Forge Essentials) that aim to provide a better tool for the disabling of recipes across the forge landscape.

ScottWears

Jul 29, 2019
you can use NEI server config files to block crafting of recipies It looks like
#NEI Server Permissions
# Names are Comma (,) separated
# ALL, OP and NONE are special names

#List of players who can use these blocks.
#Anyone not listed here will not have these blocks appear in their item panel.
#format is {itemID}:{itemDamage}
#Eg. 12:5=CodeChicken, Friend1
BannedBlocks
{
7:0=NONE
}

#List of players who can use these features.
#Eg. time=CodeChicken, Friend1
permissions
{
creative=OP
delete=OP
enchant=OP
heal=OP
item=OP
magnet=OP
notify-item=CONSOLE, OP
rain=OP
save-state=OP
time=OP
}

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
I dont think that works scot. This will only hide the recipie from the NEI window but will not actually disable the crafting of it.