Recharge Station for my tools/armor/wireless access terminal

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
What can I use as a FAST recharge station ? I'm currently using a Capacity Bank (Ender IO, 1.6.4) but it's soooo slow. I'm mainly interested in this for the Wireless Access terminal (Applied Energistics 1.6.4), because sometimes I use it heavily at night and my Modular Powersuit needs sunlight to produce energy. I don't have IC2, but I have Mekanism (although I don't really like the stuff it's offering in this regard)

Starfang42

Jul 29, 2019
I usually drop a wireless charger (also from EnderIO). Not sure how fast it is, but having things topped off while you're at your base kinda makes that a moot point. Also not sure if it's in MC1.6.4, since I mostly play 1.7.10, but worth a try if it is.

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
increase the size of the cap bank to increase the max rf/t in and out the higher the output the faster it will charge to a point as most items that charge will have a max rf/t input

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
increase the size of the cap bank to increase the max rf/t in and out the higher the output the faster it will charge to a point as most items that charge will have a max rf/t input
I want it to be a single block, not the size of a house

AndyMASH

Jul 29, 2019
I usually drop a wireless charger (also from EnderIO). Not sure how fast it is, but having things topped off while you're at your base kinda makes that a moot point. Also not sure if it's in MC1.6.4, since I mostly play 1.7.10, but worth a try if it is.
I don't have that :(

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
Wireless charger is 1.7 Feature

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
What can I use as a FAST recharge station ? I'm currently using a Capacity Bank (Ender IO, 1.6.4) but it's soooo slow. I'm mainly interested in this for the Wireless Access terminal (Applied Energistics 1.6.4), because sometimes I use it heavily at night and my Modular Powersuit needs sunlight to produce energy. I don't have IC2, but I have Mekanism (although I don't really like the stuff it's offering in this regard)
If you have mekanism installed that has a Charge pad

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Another possibility for 1.6.4 is the flux capacitors to keep your stuff charged. Dump the not fully charged ones into your AE network and use a fuzzy export bus to export to some charging block. Once charged dump it back into AE or place in an enderchest/pouch for pickup on the go.

Baron_Falcon

Jul 29, 2019
Another possibility for 1.6.4 is the flux capacitors to keep your stuff charged. Dump the not fully charged ones into your AE network and use a fuzzy export bus to export to some charging block. Once charged dump it back into AE or place in an enderchest/pouch for pickup on the go.

You can actually go one further and have the AE take it from and put it back in the enderchest/pouch steup.

As far as keeping something constantly charged I dont think anything beats the draconic capacitors.Use a fully upgraded TE energetic infuser to charge it quickly. As others have stated, capaciters can be faster but requires a pretty good sized bank of them and the space for it. Unless you do what we did on our latest server and use caps as power cables. :D

Tepig4321

Jul 29, 2019
You can actually go one further and have the AE take it from and put it back in the enderchest/pouch steup.

As far as keeping something constantly charged I dont think anything beats the draconic capacitors.Use a fully upgraded TE energetic infuser to charge it quickly. As others have stated, capaciters can be faster but requires a pretty good sized bank of them and the space for it. Unless you do what we did on our latest server and use caps as power cables. :D
This is 1.6. Last time i checked, i dont think draconic evolution was for 1.6

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Back in my Monster days, I had a Player Interface (I think that's what it was called) from Random Things placing a charged Resonant Capacitor directly into my inventory, and automatically withdrawing spent capacitors from inventory into my ME. Once in the ME, it would be placed into a Capacitor Bank to charge (via Fuzzy Export Bus), then pulled (via Fuzzy Import Bus) from the bank back to my inventory.

This whole process took a while to get to, but before the Player Interface I used Ender Chest/Pouch to do the same trick (although a bit more manual). As mentioned above, if you use the Ender Storage method, its recommend to have a pair, so one is available as the other is charging. Since you are using MPS, your solar and/or kinetic chargers will also charge the Capacitor (it may have to be toggled and in your hotbar though).

Edit:
One last thought, if you opt Ender Pouch, have the Fuzzy bus (or filter on a duct) pull any Capacitor at less than full charge to go be charged. If you don't do this, it would be possible to have both Capacitors be at low power at the same time, resulting in possible headache.