Recent skyfactory updage, can't enter any world

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Kerajel

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Recent skyfactory upgrade, can't enter any world
Launcher Version:
latest
Modpack:
Skyfactory
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
So title explains it. I'm worried about this line in the log:
[00:02:02] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
[00:02:02] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state AVAILABLE. Errors may have been discarded.

Last edited:

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Enderstorage is the problem, one of its files is once again corrupt. (I say once again as these kinds of errors are kind of common in chickenbones mods when minecraft suddenly closes.)
Make a backup of the world
Remove enderstorage mod
Load world and all places that use enderstorage
stop minecraft
add enderstorage back in
try again

(There should also be a folder called enderstorage inside your world folder which you should be able to remove instead of doing the above.)
Both methods will ruin your enderchests though, by either removing them from the world or just emptying them.
Also, just to be sure make backups before you do anything :)

M

MindGameer

Hey if someone can help me with this crash report on SkyFactory 2.5 then i load my world it just crash.

Launcher version 1.6.70
Forge 10.13.4.1614
Modpack version 2.5.5
Crash report: http://pastebin.com/iPicWF7W