Open Server RebelPenguin FTB Unleashed 1.1.3|Open|w/ Raiding+Griefing *Updated 12/07/13*

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

CustomerSupport

Jul 29, 2019
logo1.png

General Information:
Date of "birth": October 13, 2013 [Has been in "development" for 3 months; other than that fresh beginnings for everyone]
IP: ftb.rebelpenguin.co.uk
Server Location: UK (runs fine for NA people)
Owner: ThatDaveCarter
Admin(s): CustomerSupport (Canadian)
Mod(s): DaOrks
Server Difficulty: Hard
World Boarders are at 25k
Server provider: Creeper panel w/ 20 slots. (Will upgrade to dedicated server in the future)

Rules:
-No hacks, glitches, or exploits
-No spamming, advertising, or racism
-Griefing and raiding are permitted (there is no land protection except for spawn)
-Respect admins, mods, and other players, but voice your concerns (everyone is accountable for what they do/say)
-All concerns and reports via forum or in game suggestion box (forum: rebelpenguin.co.uk)
-Do not, in any way, attempt to destroy/break/steal from spawn
-No living in mystcraft ages
-All quarries MUST have something to destroy/keep the cobble/dirt/etc; leaving items on the floor will cause your quarry to be destroyed when found (repeat offenders will be banned from using quarries)

For banned players: Please appeal in the forums (rebelpenguin.co.uk)

Ranking system:
Traveller - your first rank when you join the server (a ban list will be in effect for these users)
Citizen - part of the process to become a regular
Regular - as we become more familiar with you, you will achieve this rank - a certain level of trust must be there (the ban list are lifted for these individuals with some exceptions)
MVP/VIP - currently not implemented
Moderator/Mod - the "mini admins" or "trial admins" of the server. These individuals help out with daily tasks such as reinforcing rules and helping individuals with problems (these individuals do not receive too much power to corrupt their normal gameplay)
Admin - the individuals who help run the server

Spawn Banned items (Different than ban list): [Note you can retrieve the items if an admin is on and if you report it immediately]
Gaseous Tenebrae
Gaseous Glowstone
Power Fist
Force Wrench
Minium Stone
Vajra
Gravity Gun
Gravity Gun Supercharged

Ban List: *currently being revised and improved as the server ages and with feedback from community* [Cut and pasted full list not adapted, currently monitoring progress] (Note: Notes have been removed)
Nuke
Mining Laser*
Vajra*
Wrath Igniter*
Arcane Bore
Turtles
Carminite Reactor*
Projector Option Camouflage*
Warded Chest*

Chunk loader*
Excavation Wand*

As with all new servers we are open to constructive criticism and feedback. If you would be kind enough to report all bugs/glitches you believe are ruining your gameplay that would be great - we will attempt to fix it in a timely manner. Please understand that we cannot stomp all the bugs in the beginning and that we are working to fix known bugs. I may or may not include a "to fix list" here depending on the situation - to prevent possible abuse.

In Progress/Development Plans
-Planning to delete all mystcraft servers every Sunday at a specific time. (This does not remove your book, you can easily recreate the age after it is deleted - just don't build/log out in it) Individuals who do log out and end up glitched from the server will need to request their player profile to be deleted in our forums (rebelpenguin.co.uk)
-Updating rebelpenguin.co.uk to accommodate new server
-Creating a new /spawn area so people will be warned before their items are taken at spawn

*more to be added in the future*

Thanks for your time and hope to see you in game :D

Sincerely,
CustomerSupport (CS)

Last edited:

CustomerSupport

Jul 29, 2019
New and Noteworthy
-Added a 1min cooldown and 10sec delay for tp commands such as /home and /spawn (this is to prevent abuse of the program)
-Removed powerfist from banlist (all users can use this now)
-Updated difficulty to hard
-Regulars are allowed to build the following: Turtles, Mining laser, and Wrath igniter
-Added /afk command
-Tweaked the /motd

Last edited:

harryht

Jul 29, 2019
I cant seem to join the server with the unleased pack 1.1.3
am i doing something wrong?

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
*sigh*, looked good untill BANNED FKING ITEMS!!! why cant there be ONE raid/grief server with no banned items??? ive been looking for months, STILL NONE!

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

Most of the banned items are lifted once you become a regular member. The only reason we have banned items is to protect spawn, if we didn't have a spawn then we wouldn't have banned items. Sadly, we like spawn therefore we have banned items for new people that join :p. Additionally... the banned items aren't really anything special.... they all have some form of replacement.

-CS

well it would help if they werent item ids, and the actual name... i dont feel like looking up every single ID, can you just tell me what is banned no matter what?

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
Here they are, had them posted in the forums :p

Nuclear Reactor
Reactor Chamber
Nuke
Mining Laser*
Vajra*
Wrath Igniter*
Arcane Bore
Turtles
Carminite Reactor*
Projector Option Camouflage*
Warded Chest*
Power Fist

There is a chance I may be missing some items.
What do the stars mean? I can't play without turtles, and no nukes sucks...

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
Stars means that it could potentially be banned even after you reach member status.
You can access turtles after you become a regular member. Only problem turtles pose is that they can travel far........... lol

-CS
Please make the wrath igniter available to members? It's needed for alot of things In one of the mods, my to mention its FUN! Also btw, turtles... If they are in the right hands, they could even nuke spawn. Most people don't know any LUA though, so it's ok. And just a suggestion, ban force wrench until people are member. It's really fun (aka bypasses protection, I could block off spawn with glass or furnaces or something...

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
I know turtles can nuke spawn thats y they're banned and only available after you become "trusted" to some degree. I saw that force wrench was pretty OP... I might consider banning it for new members if it poses a problem. For the wrath igniter, it poses serious problems if I were to enable it. Also, it doesnt seem to be used for a majority of items, maybe just one or two I could be wrong though.

what serious problems? unless the host is HORRIBLE, it cant do anything THAT bad... its used in the barrel uprade, and some other stuff that i use... also btw, this server is TWO versions old, update it please? ill get on and play, but please update it? fixes alot of bugs and stuff.

EDIT: how long until normally get member? i use turtles in most things i build, so cant do much advanced stuff without them.

cpzombie

Jul 29, 2019
my supercharged grav gun got stolen when i went to spawn to go out and make a base. D: please give it back? there is NO warning that that will happen.

CustomerSupport

Jul 29, 2019
It's Christmas time!
Spawn has been redecorated to match the holidays! (Yes, I know it's early, but hell who doesn't love Christmas?! :D)

-Planning to tweak the banned items for regulars.
-Promoted our first 2 individuals to regular status. (Congrats to them)

CustomerSupport

Jul 29, 2019
Things that have been updated:
-Regulars have their ban list installed. Current items available for regular users are: mining laser, wrath igniter, and turtles
-Regulars can now also post links to websites like the wiki etc
-Adding votifier and updating log in message
-Something super secret :p
-Nuclear reactors are now re-enabled

Last edited: