Real's FTB Guide

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Tech <==> magic crossovers and interactions through the mods themselves or using addons. This is gaining popularity lately. Mention it in your guide.

Reactions: RealSketch

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Awesome guide, @RealSketch, apart from some completely understandable mistakes, this is really a very useful tool for everyone looking for basic informatiom, good job!
I would also like to recommend, that you maybe take some time later to format thing a little bit, to make it more pleasing to look at -highlight or bold some more titles here and there, should make a remarcable difference. I also don't like underlined text, but that's just me. :p

(Pardon my English, by the way - it's not the best).

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome guide, @RealSketch, apart from some completely understandable mistakes, this is really a very useful tool for everyone looking for basic informatiom, good job!
I would also like to recommend, that you maybe take some time later to format thing a little bit, to make it more pleasing to look at -highlight or bold some more titles here and there, should make a remarcable difference. I also don't like underlined text, but that's just me. :p

(Pardon my English, by the way - it's not the best).
Thanks @ThomazM
Great feedback, I'll take some time in about an hour to clear things up. :)
Thanks to everyone who has commented or viewed.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
The organization you have is better than what I've done for my guide (seriously, my formatting is a train-wreck :p)

Oh, don't get me wrong! I wouldn't be able to do nearly ten percent of what he did. :p
I really just thought that would be a nice addition to the guide itself, considering that people not too familiar with forums and mods might look into this. :D

And, also off-topic' but, thank you! I normally apologize just in case there's an error here and there, typos and such. But thanks! :D