Whitelist Server Realm Of Oblivion │ FTB Infinity 1.3.4 │Whitelisted│ Looking for beta testers!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Overreactedosbol

Jul 29, 2019
We are Realm of Oblivion, a server that has been under development for a couple of weeks now.
Currently our server is whitelisted, due to lack of testers to ensure that our server is safe.

So thats where the community comes in. We seek 10 people to test our server, and snuff out the possible bugs that might occur cincerning permissions, commands or even gameplay.
Fortunately, you WILL get something in return. The 10 beta-testers will receive a special rank during the tests, and will be granted a rank with access to all items (excluding explosives).

Now for some information on our server:
We thrive to give our community a good playing experience, and thus try to update to every latest recommended build as it comes out.
We run a number of griefprevention plugins to help you protect your amazing bases/creations, such as:
-Towny
-Worldguard
-EssentialsAntiBuild
-LWC
-and much more non-griefprevention plugins!

Our rules and a list of banned items are able to be found on the server as soon as its not whitelisted anymore.

Now for the application:
To apply for beta-testing, we only ask one requirement: You should know most of the mods.

IGN:
Skype account name: (If you dont want everyone to see it, you can PM me on these forums, but mention it in the application)
What mods DON'T you know? (So we can select a group of people to cover all mods)
Why do you think you can help beta-test our server?

If your application gets accepted, I will add you on Skype. So do NOT expect an answer back on this thread.

-Additional information such as the Ip will be given once you get accepted.

We hope to see you participating,
Sincerely,
-Overreactedosbol, Admin on the Realm Of Oblivion server.

Last edited:

b_t_allen94

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: b_t_allen94
Skype account name: I will pm you
What mods DON'T you know? : blood magic, forestry, railcraft, and later stages of other mods but I am willing to learn
Why do you think you can help beta-test our server? : I have been playing mods for a while now and have good experience of the infinity pack

TeccaN9na

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TeccaN9na
Skype account name: godzhitman
What mods DON'T you know? Blood Magic, Bees, Botania.
Why do you think you can help beta-test our server? Because I am a thorough person, and I like to do everything methodically. I like to take every mod and do it step by step, so i would be able to report any issues with mods, as well as permissions/server issues etc.

infizl

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: infizl
Skype account name: infizl
What mods DON'T you know? new ones to 1.7.10 i havnt played in a month or 2
Why do you think you can help beta-test our server? Im good at generally all mods and try to figure ways out to do things that people do usually use. and i know quite a bit about server since ive run many any questions just send them on skype

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Born_0f_Fire (zero in of)
What mods dont I know: I sure there are a lot of them, but most notably I want to learn computercraft and botania.
Why beta test: I have been playing online MMOs since 1998 and have beta tested far more AAA games than I can remember. I like to have fun and enjoy finding glitches.

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Moryse
Skype account name: ruslanegle
What mods DON'T you know? Botania, thats the only one that comes to mind immedietly

Novaflipps

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:novaflipps
Skype account name: (If you dont want everyone to see it, you can PM me on these forums, but mention it in the application) have it
What mods DON'T you know? (So we can select a group of people to cover all mods) the magic ones(loved thaumcraft before the new one arrived), AE2, (used AE1 alot tho), but ofc, never played the Infinity modpack, so alot of new mods there that i dont know. Usually play DW modpacks
Why do you think you can help beta-test our server? I can help with the gameplay atleast. like to narrow my base to minimum and put what i can on the smallest place...dunno if that helps

JasonKim

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jasonfrog120
Skype account name: Sorry, I don't use Skype
What mods DON'T you know? Many of the new mods, I'm just starting to play ftb again. Hopefully you guys can guide me through some mods. But I know old mods well such as thaumcraft bc .. . etc all the old mods
Why do you think you can help beta-test our server? Mostly, I prefer to play in a small server or start up server. I have hosted server for myself before.. soz maybe i can give you some suggestion?
thanks

Tulwean

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tulwean
Skype account name: steve.gill24
What mods DON'T you know?bloodmagic, botania, Computercraft(because i cant code), steves carts. If i dont know it i can learn it really well. The mods i dont know if mainly because i havent gotten in to them
Why do you think you can help beta-test our server? I've been a server admin on my own and other servers and i have a large knowledge base of mods.

JoKillerPT

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MinatoNamikazi
Skype account name: (If you dont want everyone to see it, you can PM me on these forums, but mention it in the application):kidjp1993
What mods DON'T you know? (So we can select a group of people to cover all mods) witchery and i learn new thaumcraft
because I already have some experience with mods as ja game with mods from tekkit 1.2.5