REALLY teed off right now.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dragonchampion

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to reduce or eliminate dark nodes from thaumcraft in a world regen? I parked my home next to a barrow by accident, and now 1 month later I realize it when my aura nodes are all "high" flux when I haven't been doing anything. So now, after a month of work, I need to freaking regen the world thanks to a fucking failed attempt to remove it that resulted in the node getting to 1100 strength.

jnads

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to reduce or eliminate dark nodes from thaumcraft in a world regen? I parked my home next to a barrow by accident, and now 1 month later I realize it when my aura nodes are all "high" flux when I haven't been doing anything. So now, after a month of work, I need to freaking regen the world thanks to a fucking failed attempt to remove it that resulted in the node getting to 1100 strength.
You could possibly change your world seed and then set the Thaumcraft config to regenerate all Aura Nodes (I assume it deletes the old ones?).

Then change your seed back before exploring (so it doesn't mess with terrain gen).

I'd back up your folder first.