Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
Meanwhile, efefe48 is sitting in his house, not because its cold, not because there is ice, but because of MUD.
AWFUL, AWFUL, MUD
but seriously its a miracle if we have snow in the winter.
Meanwhile, 1Matthias listens to the gentle whoosing sounds of properly maintained steam heating while looking at the 4 C weather outside. And contemplating the fact that the town he lives in freaks out if the temperature drops below 0 C while others are dealing with -15 C temps.

Reactions: Equitime

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
BTW, some more on-topicness from Mr "modding ruined minecraft because most ideas now are from modded not vanilla" tofep:
http://pastebin.com/c6YPfDvt
Brain....hurts....*1Matthias remembers last night* Ooh! I have an on topic thing to contribute!

My friend: We should put orespawn on our server! (Note that this is going to be hosted on a rather rickety box, that is not even dedicated. It is also MY main computer.)
Me: No. Orespawn is not going on.
My friend: Why not??? It is awesome, and adds variety!
Me: Use tinkers instead, that has variety.
My friend: But it has lead and tin and aluminium ore, and you can't even use those to make armour, so I don't like mining them!
Me: Then don't mine them.
My friend: But you can use all of the vanilla ores for armour and tools!
Me: Redstone?
My friend: But...but...mods add that.
Me: Sigh. Well, we can at least have Rotarycraft. 10X ore multiplication (Nether ores).
My friend: No, I don't want that.
Me: Why not?!
My friend: Because you have to use a thing to make things to make other things! Orespawn is better, all you need is just a good old crafting table!
Me: Hold on one sec, I have to tell this to someone. *1Matthias is now muted*
Me: The internet is going to have a laugh at this...
From here, it only went downhill, ending with me refusing to host the server for him. By the way, this is actual worldgen in orespawn. ARGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDIT: Orespawn adds a mob that drops one of EVERY. SINGLE. BLOCK. AND. ITEM. IN. THE. GAME. Including technical blocks, Reactorcraft nuclear waste, and reactorcraft corium. It also adds about 7 different dimensions, all of which will lag even a good server, and which would KILL my box. It also has no sense of balance. /rant

Status
Not open for further replies.