Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Builder_800

Jul 29, 2019
me:I love modded minecraft
My Friend:Mods are for cheaters, it means they're too weak to play vanilla
Me:Not really
My Friend:You killed the EnderDragon with a rocket launcher and a jetpack
Me: Thats not cheaty! i worked for that
My (Now Former) Friend:Let me see here you multiply your ores by five, you fly over bosses so they can't reach you, and you have a sword that one shot a wither.
Me:You're stupid

Reactions: 1SDAN

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
Topic Closed by original poster's request.

Since I'm here, I might as well explain my personal thoughts on this thread.

I've been...somewhat unenthusiastic about this thread from the very beginning, but in the spirit of letting the community make its own decisions so long as they don't break the rules, I let it slide.

However, the existence of this topic and the popularity it's attained seem to have encouraged a rather negative and judgmental spirit within the larger forum community. This is far from ideal, in my opinion, so I'm quite glad this thread is finally coming to a close. While there is some merit to having this single thread as containment, there's even more merit in keeping this sort of focused negativity somewhere else, even if that "somewhere else" is just a group PM thread among most of this topic's main posters.

Just so we're clear, this thread is being locked by request, not because anyone has (recently) crossed the line. That being said, given how often the activity in this thread has skirted the edge of breaking the personal attacks rule as well as others, I don't think it would be a good idea to start a new one. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.