Real Men Growth Their... Everything

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Colensocon1

Jul 29, 2019
Time torch set to hyper harvester and planter from mfr near instant plant growth ( also these require no fuel very cheap and the effects stack)

80k quartz essence from about 9 hours

Reactions: goon301

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
To any interested, you dont need water blocks under the sprinklers to make them work. I have them directly on top of a tesseract that can provide both water and bonemeal. Works fine and the sprinkler is the thing keeping the tilled soil hydrated as there are no water source blocks anywhere in the area.

xXDark_FireXx

Jul 29, 2019
Wow
To any interested, you dont need water blocks under the sprinklers to make them work. I have them directly on top of a tesseract that can provide both water and bonemeal. Works fine and the sprinkler is the thing keeping the tilled soil hydrated as there are no water source blocks anywhere in the area.
I've never got this far in any mod pack before. I just stop at a certain place then never play it again, three to four months later I start another world. :p hehe... I need to stick to a save one day

Reactions: abculatter_2

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
try timewood clocks for further speed boosts ;)
the thing about those is that they're hard to get in survival, the rest of the build you can replicate block for block with some effort in survival, but it's not too bad.

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
the thing about those is that they're hard to get in survival, the rest of the build you can replicate block for block with some effort in survival, but it's not too bad.

Timewood made noise so I instantly hated them. Dont like needing sound mufflers everywhere.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Made a Pretty quick Nether Star system
NUqozPj.png

Reactions: Vasa

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Explain this. Stat. Please seńor
basically, the tome of alkeheist( the recipe is on the wiki) can duplicate nether stars, but it takes diamonds, 1 nether star, wither skulls, and glowing water vials.It will make 2. SO, I made a factory via magical crops to make gunpowder, glowstone, diamonds, witherskulls, and netherwart, then made a factory to construct the glowing water and pump it into a cyclic assembler that already has a tome and a nether star inside, as well as pumping in the diamonds and skulls. I made it so that the half the nether stars will always have a chance to go inside the cyclic assembler and the rest go in a barrel.