This is the configuration of my computer:
CPU: Intel (R) Core (TM) i3 - 3217U CPU @ 1.80 GHz
RAM: 4GB
Graphics Card: Intel (R) HD Graphics 400
What modpack can it play, guys?

SevenMass

Jan 2, 2013
The Netherlands
A 1.8 GHz CPU? Ouch, that can be rough even for vanilla MC.

Here is what I can advice, good luck:
Go with MC version 1.7.10, it uses less ram than later versions.

Assemble your own modded instance that contains just the mods you want to play with. It also helps to dig through the configs of each mod and disable everything you don't need/want.

Install the mod "fastcraft." It backports some of the 1.12 improvements that will make the game run a bit faster.

Go into the minecraft configs and turn the view-distance way down.

When you are building automated contraptions in game, be careful to design them so that large amount of items don't pile up somewhere. Not in-world but also not inside of pipe systems. Also, make such contraptions small and fairly simple.
You can avoid using chunk loaders by building your automated base inside of the spawn-chunks. These will be loaded regardless.

Mod advice:
Here is a list of mods that are a part of the standard modded experience. Do not forget to also install any prerequisite mods.

AppleCore...........Displays saturation stats
FastLeafDecay......Name says it all
InventoryTweaks...Lets you quickly sort items in chests
NotEnoughItems....Displays crafting recipes.
Waila.................Displays information about blocks in game.

JourneyMap is the best mapping mod, but it also uses a fair bit of computer resources, you may have to do without.

Here is a list of mods that are popular and are known to be efficiently programmed and/or do not cause many problems or instability. Do not forget to also install any prerequisite mods.

ThermalExpansion and its related mods. (I mean the whole "Thermal" series of mods.)
TinkersConstruct
Botania
Applied Energistics 2
Extra Utilities

StorageDrawers
Iron Chests 2
EnderStorage

Also, pick and choose! Some of these mods are limited in scope and are best played alongside others. (e.g. Storage Drawers) Some of these mods provide overlapping functionality. For example If you are going to use Redstone Arsenal (one of the Thermal series) Then you can do without Tinkers, since both provide tools and ore processing. And a modpack based entirely around only Botania is very viable.

TNS

Nov 7, 2019
Can you suggest me?
A 1.8 GHz CPU? Ouch, that can be rough even for vanilla MC.

Here is what I can advice, good luck:
Go with MC version 1.7.10, it uses less ram than later versions.

Assemble your own modded instance that contains just the mods you want to play with. It also helps to dig through the configs of each mod and disable everything you don't need/want.

Install the mod "fastcraft." It backports some of the 1.12 improvements that will make the game run a bit faster.

Go into the minecraft configs and turn the view-distance way down.

When you are building automated contraptions in game, be careful to design them so that large amount of items don't pile up somewhere. Not in-world but also not inside of pipe systems. Also, make such contraptions small and fairly simple.
You can avoid using chunk loaders by building your automated base inside of the spawn-chunks. These will be loaded regardless.

Mod advice:
Here is a list of mods that are a part of the standard modded experience. Do not forget to also install any prerequisite mods.

AppleCore...........Displays saturation stats
FastLeafDecay......Name says it all
InventoryTweaks...Lets you quickly sort items in chests
NotEnoughItems....Displays crafting recipes.
Waila.................Displays information about blocks in game.

JourneyMap is the best mapping mod, but it also uses a fair bit of computer resources, you may have to do without.

Here is a list of mods that are popular and are known to be efficiently programmed and/or do not cause many problems or instability. Do not forget to also install any prerequisite mods.

ThermalExpansion and its related mods. (I mean the whole "Thermal" series of mods.)
TinkersConstruct
Botania
Applied Energistics 2
Extra Utilities

StorageDrawers
Iron Chests 2
EnderStorage

Also, pick and choose! Some of these mods are limited in scope and are best played alongside others. (e.g. Storage Drawers) Some of these mods provide overlapping functionality. For example If you are going to use Redstone Arsenal (one of the Thermal series) Then you can do without Tinkers, since both provide tools and ore processing. And a modpack based entirely around only Botania is very viable.