Reactorcraft help

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
my limited knowledge of C#->Java translations has a bell ringing in my head that says Sync is what you want.
I get the sinking feeling that that will either break everything, introduce bugs, or harm performance.

EDIT:
The tokamaks are finally taking shape. :)
A3O9dX0.png

Last edited:

Sigurd Cole

Jul 29, 2019
Avidly following, Reika. Thank you for making your crazy awesome mods, and eagerly awaiting more fusion power goodies!

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
for fear of the dreaded 'necro', i must ask:

have you gotten anywhere with the CC api? I saw a snippet of code on lisimba's tutorial and the getTemperature method he refers to does not seem to exist...kinda need it if i wanna control the cooling on those cores ;)

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
for fear of the dreaded 'necro', i must ask:

have you gotten anywhere with the CC api? I saw a snippet of code on lisimba's tutorial and the getTemperature method he refers to does not seem to exist...kinda need it if i wanna control the cooling on those cores ;)
That was a version thing. The easiest solution is to downgrade to below CC 1.6.3.

Reactions: Padfoote

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
ouch no way..i do stuff with logistics pipes that have to use latest cc...ok ill figure something out then. really could use some way to monitor the temp on those cores tho...