Ras77 Mega Base (Pic Heavy)

Ras77

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all

Not really the type of person to post and show off my builds. (A friend talked me into it)

I'm slowly working on a underwater base and due to work commitments is slow going at best.

I am in creative mode so don't hold that against me again would love and try this in survival but would need like 10 people at best.

So for a big base you need power right!!

fM9jYm.png

Still having a few issue's
1. things melting etc
2. wondering if I should move the heavy water, Nitrogen and lubricant Manufacturing away from sight (due to lag?)
3. its going to power 16 high pressure turbines

SB9SG8.png

High pressure turbine there is another set below :)

R6g1vK.png

Heavy water productions (thinking of moving this a few chucks away)

OEEgaa.png

AE to keep things moving

2MXzef.png

Corridor around fusion reactor
e97b7D.png

Pic of fusion reactor from one of the corridors
HZ0OT8.png

There is a pre-heater in there somewhere not completely happy with this design yet

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
I wanted to do a survival build with based around Reactorcraft's awesome looking multiblock structures. I just dont have the fortitude to work that hard for anything in Minecraft.

Reactions: GieljanVDS

Ras77

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the likes and comments

Tested fusion reactor today with 16 high pressure turbines omg down to 15 fps :(

Going to look into moving all productions away from main reactor sight to try a limit lag and low fps. This will change how it will look when finished but do not see a easy answer.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
As the pics loaded in my eyes got wider and wider, nice build dude, looks freaking awesome

Lohengrin

Jul 29, 2019
What is the white tile you use for the walls? Texture pack or this unaltered block from a mod? I have been looking for something similar, but all I can find are either textured in some way and not smooth, or not white enough. Connected texture would be nice too, but perhaps the tiled look would work. I love your hallways by the way, more or less what I was envisioning for mine own plan.

Ras77

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Lohengrin

I using direwolf20 1.7.10 with a few extra mods

The blocks you are interested in are called chisel Blocks mod
laboratory blocks

Resource pack
ModernHD by mikeyt010

Reactions: Lohengrin

Ras77

Jul 29, 2019
here are some examples of laboratory blocks from chisels mod

eyz3x0o6p

Update on build
Elevator Design
p3AVxD6Zp

All High Pressure Turbines are installed 16 bad boys
exCjQpZGp

going to have to move all production away from sight
Do do list
Heavy water
Lubricant
Liquid Nitrogen
Deuterium
tritium
(Have i forgotten anything lol)

Every block in my build has been placed by hand! I have only used edit program to remove water and blocks down to bedrock to fit my build plans in.

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
Pretty decent looking...so what are the plans for this? You sad underwater base. Anything else you can tell us?

shinyarceus4

Jul 29, 2019
REACTORCRAFT FUSION
THANK YOU

Also, nice build. By the way, are you actually building in your survival world, or are you just building a reference in a creative world and going to re-build it legitly in survival?