Rare Mystcraft Symbols?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

mknote

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone gotten the Sky biome (as in, the biome in The End, not the Skylands world modifier) or any of the cloud features in the Sky tab? Running in 1.4.6, I've created over 50 worlds now (got lucky and hit Dense Ores and Crystals on Age 12) and haven't gotten the Sky biome or any cloud modifiers, so I'm starting to wonder if it's even possible to get. They're in the creative notebook, so they're in-game, but I'm wanting to get them legit.

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not really sure, sorry. I think they're available, but I haven't yet delved into age diving yet.

mknote

Jul 29, 2019
Well, crap. I like that biome. So many Endermen... How do you know this, by the way? Not disbelieving or anything, just wondering. Also, why is it this way? Are there any other symbols that are creative only?

As to the cloud symbols... curious. I've now generated over sixty and not found a single one. I've checked the config file, and they're enabled, so this is most vexing.

wolvyn

Jul 29, 2019
for sky stuff, we have black fog, sky, sunset, blue fog, sky, sunset, chromatic fog, sky, sunset, green fog, sky, sunset, normal fog, sky, sunset, red fog, sky, sunset, white fog, sky, sunset. No cloud. and i just created random book 172. we do have overcast under weather - if thats what your lookin for?

mknote

Jul 29, 2019
No, it's stuff like green clouds, blue clouds, etc. It's in the creative notebook.

laton95

Jul 29, 2019
Im a pretty sure that it is creative only, I think I heard it from Xcomp in one of Dire's SMP episodes.