Whitelist Server RaptorousCraft Whitelisted Mindrack FTB Server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

slier700

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: slier700 Ever been banned: Nope Age: 15.5 (hopefully you can let that slide) Personality: I talk quite a bit once I get set up. (Sorry about this format I was typing on my phone)

Hirvio

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: leight
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 18
Ever been banned? If yes explain: No
Personality (Outgoing or Quite): Both, Depends on the situation. If there is something i can conrtibute with i will otherwise i will be silent

DannyEvans

Jul 29, 2019
I am uploading a tut. on how to install the mods you need to join the server :) check the main site for the link, sorry for the confusion

Drake3911

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Drake3911
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 18
Ever been banned? If yes explain: Nope
Personality (Outgoing or Quite): Kinda in between, I love working on community projects and stuff, but I can be kinda quiet sometimes, especially in the beginning xD

Sir_RoyGbiv

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sir_RoyGbiv
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): yes i am 16 (not to far of 17).
Ever been banned? If yes explain: never.
Personality (Outgoing or Quite): hmm, I'm quite shy at first, but once i get comfortable i can be pretty outgoing.

DucksGoQwack

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: DucksGoQwack
Ever been banned: Yes, a member and i were fighting
Personality: mostly outgoing but when it comes to building and such, i prefur to concentrate on what i am building, espec when it is technical

ohlookiforgot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ohlookiforgot
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 20
Ever been banned? If yes explain: No
Personality (Outgoing or Quiet): Quiet but friendly

Sir_RoyGbiv

Jul 29, 2019
anyone else having problems? i try to connect but it says im missing mystcraft 0.10... and secretroomsmod 4.5.0
i put them into my mods then i get crashes

EvanMM

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BJJEvan
Age (Over 16 REQUIRED): 16
Ever been banned? If yes explain: Nope, and I don't plan to.
Personality (Outgoing or Quite): I don't like to disturb people because I feel like I am annoying them, but if anyone ask for help I'm willing to assist them in it. I also like to do community builds.

Lewinsai

Jul 29, 2019
Sir_roy please join us on mumble so we can help diag why your having issues and BJJEvan Welcome to Raptorous Craft.

DucksGoQwack

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so when i changed config and such, it crashed, but i fixed that, but for some reason i dont have the right version of steves carts, i have 2.0.0.a54 not a58. can someone please give me a link to a download of steves carts v 2.0.0.a58 please, because i can not find it

DannyEvans

Jul 29, 2019
hmmmm, thats weird, that is a mindcrack issue[DOUBLEPOST=1362455703][/DOUBLEPOST]Make sure you are using 8.1.1

DucksGoQwack

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way it can be solved, because i would like to play on the server, I have played direwolf pack for awhile and it never happened before, so i am kinda confused on the situation