Ranged Weapons

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Their are also the Twlight forest wands which are dropped by the Lich or in random chests, but they have limited uses before you hace to recharge them.

raiju

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone been able to charge them? The zombie sceptre recharge won't work for me. I had to stick them in a chest weeks ago because they didn't work and just forgot about them.

PieExplosion

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone been able to charge them? The zombie sceptre recharge won't work for me. I had to stick them in a chest weeks ago because they didn't work and just forgot about them.
Seems like the scepters need to completely run out of charges before the recharge recipes work.

Edit: And they won't break when they run out.

Exe19

Jul 29, 2019
Can SB help me with changing mode od Minig Laser? When I press (and hold) "M" button and then right-click nothing happens (except laser beam piercing my roof).

raiju

Jul 29, 2019
I had to rebind the change mode key, as Rei's minimap takes M off (a friend on the server even had this issue while rei's minimap was rebound). Bind it to an unused key, such as V or period (.), and then hold that down while rightclicking and it should work

@PieExplosion, for the zombie summoning sceptre that still hasn't worked for me. I've tried every stage of strength potion, and also regeneration potion since it looked a bit like that in the picture on the wiki.

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Rebinding the Reis mini map key will not work as mentioned before since It will still reserve its default key. Only way to fix it is to rebind IC2's mode switch key to something else.