Randomly started getting debuffs

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

stoneminer02

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Randomly started getting debuffs
Launcher Version:
Newest at the time
Modpack:
Direwolf20
Modpack Version:
Currently recommended version
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I was just playing around, and I haven't done anything with magic and especially not with warp, and I just got debuffs.
It started about 30 secs after I put on red & yellow heart canisters for first time..
And now it continues.
I've tried taking them off, taking damage after that, and even drinking milk..

stoneminer02

Jul 29, 2019
What have you done in that world?
Made ME system, mined, big reactor(empty at that time), gotten some stacks of octuple compressed cobble, and a bit more.
But it happened when I was full on hearts after the canisters were applied.

King_Dennis

Jul 29, 2019
You sure you don't have any dolly's from JABBA in your inventory or bags? They give debuffs when you move thing's with them.

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
Made ME system, mined, big reactor(empty at that time), gotten some stacks of octuple compressed cobble, and a bit more.
But it happened when I was full on hearts after the canisters were applied.
did you smelt any octuple into bedrockium as it gives slowness when its in your inventory