Randomly Crashing after a few minutes of game play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feliseda

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so the server I am playing is using Direwolf20 modpack with a few extra mods installed.

Extramods installed are:
Minefactory Reloaded
Pams Harvestcraft
Power Converter
Power Crystals
Logistic Pipes

EDIT: I also have OptiFine_1.4.6_HD_U_C3 on both my Desktop and my laptop.
I also have Treecapitator for Singleplayer.

The issue I am having is on my Desktop (PC) my game crashes after a few minutes of game play, I have no idea why. I have tried uninstalling FTB re-installing, and re-adding the mods. I have tried allocating more memory, less memory... still it crashes. However on my Laptop which is 4 years old and sucks compared to my desktop, it runs fine no problems.

This is the FTB Console log when the crash happens. http://pastebin.com/H3nh6YHf any help figuring this out would be appreciated. I do not know if it is my computer or something in the configuration.

EDIT: I have tried allowing up to 4GB ram and as less as 1GB ram and it still crashes, as of right now it is set to 2GB ram

gsx2a

Jul 29, 2019
Are the minecraft instances, both on your PC and laptop, identical (pasted from one to the other)? If not try having the same build as the one on your laptop on your pc.

If they are identical compare the java versions. And if they are the same too try playing without one of the mods to see if they are the cause.

Feliseda

Jul 29, 2019
the destop and laptop have the same files, I copied and pasted them and it's still crashing. It's only happening on the server, not in singleplayer.

We have tried comparing java, everything is the same. We have 2 desktops and 2 laptops, all with the same files, but my desktop is the only one having issues.

Feliseda

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to say I got the issue fixed. I updated Java, and then realized that the old Java files were still there and that they were competing, so i deleted the old Java files and now it works perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.