Whitelist Server Random server of doom. Monster (1.6.x) 1.0.11 | Whitelist admin please relocate threed new modpack

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

enz_leapster

Jul 29, 2019
Random server of doom. Monster (1.6.x) 1.0.11 | Whitelist | Friendly |

Note we have changed mod pack from direwolf20 to monster pack

If you have been accepted and are having trouble getting on delete the pack and re-download direwolf20 pack we have not added any extra client side mods!

Server restarts every day at 12:00 am est and in down for 1-5 mins

Dedicated Server IP: 208.66.72.114
Direwolf20 (1.6.x) 1.0.16
4Gb of ram / Memory 4096 MB
Direwolf20 (1.6.x) 1.0.16
24/7 online
Small player base
White list

Rules:
  • Wil wheaton's law applies (Don't be a dick), Griefing, stealing, or being any variety of a dick will not be tolerated.
  • No building near spawn or spawn town.
  • 1-2 chunk loaders per player.
  • Listen to you admins.
  • No PvP
  • No building near other players house, build far far away from others in less the other players agree, if you not sure go further
  • No Quarries on the overworld

This post can and will change over time
IRC channel link: #joeylockie

To join please post here with:
In game name:Time zone/location:
How active do you expect to be?:
How experienced are you with Minecraft mods?:
Do you have anything in particular you hope to accomplish on our server?:
Extra Info:

index.php

Last edited:

Urdra

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Lexami243 Time zone/location: EST
How active do you expect to be?: Depends on my mood. :)
How experienced are you with Minecraft mods?: Still trying to learn them I was the best at Tekkit...I want to expand my knowledge. :3
Do you have anything in particular you hope to accomplish on our server?: Learning as much about all the mods as I can ^^
Extra Info:my boyfriend might like to play with me too... his in game name is Serpentis...not his chosen name. It was a gifted account. lol I don't know if age really matters but I am 19 and he is 23.

Scyther159

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Scythk
Time zone/location: Central Standard Time (GMT-06)
How active do you expect to be?: About 2-3 hours (sometimes more just depends on what I feel like doing that day)
How experienced are you with Minecraft mods?: Decently experienced with most of the mods in the pack. Have been playing with mods since 1.8/1.9 beta
Do you have anything in particular you hope to accomplish on our server?: Make news friends and expand my skills and knowledge with mods and design.
Extra Info: I do stream and record videos on youtube so occasionally I will ask everyone to keep chat PG/PG-13.

Leion

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Invisibleleion
Time zone/location: Florida/Eastern Time Zone
How active do you expect to be?:3-4 hours everyday
How experienced are you with Minecraft mods?: I've played Minecraft for over 2 years now, Half of those 2 years have been with mods
Do you have anything in particular you hope to accomplish on our server?: Just to be well known and make great friends
Extra Info: I love Thaumcraft :D

Last edited:

tacos4lolz

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: tacos4lolz
Time zone/location: Eastern Time Zone
How active do you expect to be?: 2 or more hours a day
How experienced are you with Minecraft mods?: I know at least the basics of most of the mods in DW20 pack.
Do you have anything in particular you hope to accomplish on our server?: Have fun/ Get to end game

Mike_Wazowski00

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Mike_Wazowski00
Time zone/location: USA Central (-6:00)
How active do you expect to be?: Everyday
How experienced are you with Minecraft mods?: Very. Only not experienced with a couple, willing to help anyone who needs help
Do you have anything in particular you hope to accomplish on our server?: To play with my friends FalconAlpha and seanbot without having greifers getting in teh way. Would also like a helping community
Extra Info: Favorite mods are Computer craft and Thermal Expansion

FalconAlpha

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: FalconAlpha
Time zone/location: USA Central (-6:00)
How active do you expect to be?: every other day
How experienced are you with Minecraft mods?: Experienced with certain mods
Do you have anything in particular you hope to accomplish on our server?: Play with my friends: Mike_Wazoski00 and seanbot and play without anything restricted without any griefers.

Azarath_2546

Jul 29, 2019
In game name:Seanbot2546
Time zone/location:USA central (-6:00)
How active do you expect to be?:at most every day for about 5 hours
How experienced are you with Minecraft mods?:i am very experienced with alot of the mods and work well with them but in the "dw20" i know most but not all

Do you have anything in particular you hope to accomplish on our server?:i just purley wnat to have as much fun as i want with some other nice people
Extra Info:i have never benbanned from any servers so i have no record of being banned