Random fires

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

cm97878

Jul 29, 2019
Wherever I go, fires randomly start around me. I don't know why, as this only JUST started to happen, but it's burned some things I have down, and when I go to put the fire out, 5 more spawn around me. I have absolutely no clue why. Does anyone know? I currently can't do anything.

KiwiUSA

Jul 29, 2019
Wherever I go, fires randomly start around me. I don't know why, as this only JUST started to happen, but it's burned some things I have down, and when I go to put the fire out, 5 more spawn around me. I have absolutely no clue why. Does anyone know? I currently can't do anything.

You don't happen to have any firestone in your inventory do you?

cm97878

Jul 29, 2019
When it first started, I didn't, but a meteor from a mod I had ended up dropping about 7 blocks scattered around about 4 chunks away. Broke it to see if that fixed it (it didn't). Just deleted it and yep, I feel stupid now. Thanks.

Jumpyrocks

Dec 30, 2020
Thank you i had recently set up a void ore miner and had some on me for sorting purposes, needless to say i was very surprised when fires started appearing everywhere, i figured one of the machines started going crazy.