Random Exception in world ticks

girlsmeg

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Launcher version: 1.1.3
Minecraft Version: 1.5.2
Java version: 32 & 64 bit
Detailed description of the issue / how can the issue be recreated:

Exception in world tick. This began happening randomly today when walking and/or flying in force armor.
I experimented with ram options 4gb-8gb.

Error logs:

http://pastebin.com/Pmru3UPb

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Continue using your first thread.

You probably corrupted your world doing something, but in neither thread did you explain what exactly you were doing before the issue started.

Also, based on this:
I couple days ago I posted regarding crashing randomly.

Today I did a fresh install of the game/launcher into a new folder and am still having the same problems.

I'm on:
Windows 7 with 1gb video card/12gb ram/3.30hz

FTB Launcher v1.2.9
FTB Unleashed v1.1.3 Minecraft version 1.5.2

I have no third party mods. The default mods are enabled.
I have three texture packs: Chirco, John Smith, Soartex & it happens with default texture pack as well.

Error: Exception in world tick (mostly)/Updating world events (once)

The crash happens mostly when I'm going to my different homes using the slash command or using the /back command. It happens too when I'm randomly walking.

Here is the pastebin of my crash report:
http://pastebin.com/Cyn0TbSY

I tried Horizons v1.0.6/1.6.4 and didn't have this problem.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

You've left out crucial information, like what plugins you're using since FTB doesn't come with any plugins and doesn't allow for /back commands to be used in game because of that.

girlsmeg

Jul 29, 2019
The crash happens randomly on the multiplayer server I use. For example, I could be walking, but mostly it happens after going to another /home or using the /back command. Currently I'm frozen after opening a chest; but received no crash notice. I had to force FTB to close due to it not responding.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Does it happen without plugins?
Is the server admin aware of the issue?
Have they done anything to rectify it?

There's nothing we can do for you if you don't have access to the server. It's a problem with the server.

NEXUS2345

Jul 29, 2019
This is a Packet56 MapChunks error, I see this commonly with servers running MCPC+. It tends to happen while loading chunks as well. I was an admin on a server running MCPC+ and had this crash often.