Mac Random Crash to Black Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKFT_ExTr3m3

Jul 29, 2019
So I have been playing FTB for awhile and the problem I have been having is not a new one, but it has gotten worse over time and I have decide to see if I an fix it. I am using a Mac and I know about the bug when launching from the FTB launcher and i have fixed that problem and I also no longer use the launcher for this and other reasons. I currently use MulitMC, but have also used the Minecraft launcher and the FTB launcher. MulitMC seemed to crash the least so i choses to use that. When i crash it is complatly random i could be walking around my house opening chests/other blocks with GUI's but it dose not matter it will crash at random. Also there is no time i could be playing for 4 hours without a crash or i could play 10 minutes. There is never a crash log and the MulitMC console never says anything other than Minecraft has crashed which i already knew. I am using the DireWolf20 pack and it dose not matter if it is server or client though client crashes much more frequently then when i am on a server. On ssp i can play for maybe 20 minutes if i am lucky before a crash ad most of the time the world wont load when creating a new world. I know this is not my computer because I can play Minecraft with no mods almost perfectly with almost no lag. If someone could please help it would be greatly appreciated.

TKFT_ExTr3m3

Jul 29, 2019
After some testing around a crashing lots of crashing i get this

2013-03-25 14:56:51 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The ForgeModLoader state engine has become corrupted. Probably, a state was missed by and invalid modification to a base classForgeModLoader depends on. This is a critical error and not recoverable. Investigate any modifications to base classes outside ofForgeModLoader, especially Optifine, to see if there are fixes available.
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Exception java.lang.OutOfMemoryError occurred dispatching signal Unknown Signal to handler- the VM may need to be forcibly terminated

this is in the MulitMC console
i also got this when creating a new world

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Please post your entire client side console log on pastebin.com and link your paste URL here. This is the other window that is opened by the FTB launcher. Please post any and all other logs you can provide to pastebin.com and link those as well. Logs are much easier to read when uploaded to pastebin. To prevent future issues, such as pastebin flagging your log as spam and deleting it, it is simplest to create an account on pastebin.com and use that account to upload your logs.

TKFT_ExTr3m3

Jul 29, 2019
ok next time i crash i can do that but like i said it just goes to black screen and there is no crash log just what the console has
also the log will uselly say different things each time which is confusing.

Moltakkk111

Jul 29, 2019
In the FTB launcher:
1. Open the launcher.
2. Go to options.
3. Click advanced options.
4. In additional Java Parameters paste this in:
-XX:MaxPermSize=128M

In multimc:
1. Open multimc.
2. Open the settings (Screen with a screwdriver)
3. Go to java tab.
4. In JVM arguments paste this in:

-XX:MaxPermSize=128M

This will fix the issue for both of you.

Reactions: TKFT_ExTr3m3
Status
Not open for further replies.