Whitelist Server Raksha|Direwolf20 1.0.18/Minecraft 1.6.4|Whitelist|24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
S

Shadow-OTR

IGN: Wilran3
DOB: Sept. 30, 1989
Have you ever been banned? (if so why): Nope
Why do you want to join our server?: I've had tons of fun playing vanilla with pals before. I recently started got into FTB; its the best and I am ready to meet some friends and craft it up!

You have been whitelisted, welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1395773424][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: JackStanley3
DOB:2nd December 1995
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): Never
Why do you want to join our server?: Because Its New :D , Been Looking For A While For A Good One And Then This Popped Up. People You Have Accepted Seem Cool And Are Around My Age. Oh I Love Minecraft ;)

Whitelisted, Welcome

turboash08

Jul 29, 2019
i will go tell him for you he missed you
thanks turboash08
moderator on server
p.s we all do have jobs that take our time up
if that harsh take it as you will
my bad

Last edited:

Squirrellie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chortnee
DOB: 8/7/1989
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): Nope
Why do you want to join our server?: Getting back into minecraft and FTB and would love to join a whitelist server with a tight community.

Mexz21

Jul 29, 2019
Shadowbolt.. you just have to wait a bit. We dont have free time all day to spend on playing/maintaining this server. We do have jobs so.
The server owner will look over the applications and if he misses someone we will notice him about it.

As for the whitelisting, this will happen this weekend. We need to check something(server stability) before we add more people. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mexzw

Reactions: turboash08

EGERTRONx

Jul 29, 2019
NAME:Sam Egerton
IGN:EGERTRONx
DOB:4/02/1996
Have you ever been banned?(if so why):I have been banned from one server. I was trying to get a friend unbanned and the owner banned me instantly.
Why do you want to join our server?:I absolutely love the direwolf pack and love playing on smaller community based servers so your server seems perfect. Also seems like the server has decent specs.

IHaveOneIQ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: IHaveOneIQ
DOB: 10-12-1987
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): No
Why do you want to join our server?: I'm looking for a fun server with minimal lag to get back into playing FTB due to my old server shutting down due to other players not playing. I can help with fun builds and keeping lag down to a minimum (I used to help the admins go out and bust lag creating systems and help the player with ideas to help keep it down for the future).

turboash08

Jul 29, 2019
please bear with us we making sure server can handle more players we will get you on by weekend
cheers turboash08
mod on server

S

Shadow-OTR

My apologies, the server seems to be having some issues, I'm working to resolve them and hopefully it will be restored soon

S

Shadow-OTR

We are back up, sorry for any inconvenience.

We are also now running the Direwolf20 1.0.19, please update your packs to connect.

I am also working on getting a proper forum set up so users can see the server status and notifications of when the server will be updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Shadow-OTR

IGN:Violoto
DOB:11.06.1999
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): No.
Why do you want to join our server?:I'd like to join a small friendly community as i enjoy making new friends and interacting with other players, i've just recently left a server, as frequently i became the only person on for most hours of the day, and i'd like to re-establish with a community and just generally enjoy myself, thank you.

On a sidenote - does the server have a Teamspeak channel or something of the sort?
IGN: GeoNarz
DOB:10/10/1996
Have you ever been banned?(if so why):No
Why do you want to join our server?: Play minecraft with a small friendly community and have fun.

You have been whitelisted, sorry for the delay and welcome[DOUBLEPOST=1396186497][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Chortnee
DOB: 8/7/1989
Why do you want to join our server?: Getting back into minecraft and FTB and would love to join a whitelist server with a tight community.
IGN: IHaveOneIQ
DOB: 10-12-1987
Why do you want to join our server?: I'm looking for a fun server with minimal lag to get back into playing FTB due to my old server shutting down due to other players not playing. I can help with fun builds and keeping lag down to a minimum (I used to help the admins go out and bust lag creating systems and help the player with ideas to help keep it down for the future).

You have both been whitelisted, Welcome

MARKCayenne

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
DOB: 25.03.1997
Why do you want to join our server?: Didn't play FTB for a very long time hoping to get back to playing it.

ximan11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ximan11
DOB: 1997
Why do you want to join our server?: I've been looking for a good FTB whitelist server for a while, this one looked good!

Tsu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TsunamiLord
DOB:29/02/96
Have you ever been banned?(if so why):Nope.
Why do you want to join our server?:Want a good stable server to play on!

turboash08

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join our server?: I've been looking for a good FTB whitelist server for a while, this one looked good!
will tell owner and get you's on soon asap

S

Shadow-OTR

You have both been whitelisted, Welcome

BananaBatmann

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bananabatmann
DOB: 3/1/1990
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): no
Why do you want to join our server?: Wanna get into playing the direwolf pack

D.matic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Brunchbone
DOB: 21
Have you ever been banned?(if so why): no