rainbow generator?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
R

RadicalSilver

Hey there! So im trying to get into the part i want to generator a lot of RF to my Core. I understood that the rainbow generator is a good way, and i already made it and the extra generators. Altough it might cost thing that arent the easiest to get my hands on, i wanna give it a try. But i didnt fully found a video that only explains the working, and the actuall build etc. Anyone ideas or clear video links?
Have a great day :)

WTFFFS

Jul 29, 2019
Get all the other generators running at once, Rainbow outputs metric fuckton of energy while they run. So automation of at least one of each of the other generators from that mod is required. How? Now that is up to you.

Or if you want to not figure it out and rob yourself of the experience just search "rainbow generator setup" on Google you'll find a bunch of vids to explain it.

Last edited:
R

RadicalSilver

nonono haha just wanted to know the basics, just like i somehow made my own working netherstar farm, i shall succeed in this journy as well! thanks for your reply. OH WAIT, i do wanna know though: does it in general just produce 250k rf/t or if u connected it from the bottom, do all 4 sides + the top all produce 250k which will make it produce 1.25 mil rf/t?

WTFFFS

Jul 29, 2019
one connection 1.25m rf\t through it
Pretty sure by the time I had one running last, I was using top tier draconic power transfer to handle the output.... or was it mid tier anyway it didn't really matter by the time I had it up and running it was mostly used as an extremely complicated lightshow, I certainly didn't need the power for anything I just got it going because I could lol.