Railcraft Item Depot with some computercraft stuff

Robert Mack

Jul 29, 2019
Got it recorded. Not my best recording, but I wanted to get it done. I will check it over tonight and should have it up within 24 hours.[DOUBLEPOST=1385944994][/DOUBLEPOST]
Was it all in survival mode by the way?

Have you needed to edit the code to get it working by the way. Not that I mind, I'm just interested.

My SSP world is in all survival but I recorded in creative to simplify the demonstration. I don't have another base up and running with carts yet, so I had to improvise.

I intentionally did not edit the code.

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
I have just watched your video. You did a good job of explaining it, and I like the way you have it set up. I will take a look at some of your other videos too.

Geo Terra

Jul 29, 2019
Damn... Just. Damn... This is really cool. I was looking around for something completely different and stumbled across this thread. You've just given me several ideas for my own train yard/item depot for use in a Let's Play I've been trying to plan. I'm going to bookmark this thread for future reference.

Wow...

N

nythawkman1520

hi, I'm trying to learn how to code but it's difficult for me. I'm working on a single player world that will be turned into a multiplayer server And your code will be the main feature along with another guy code for making a passenger station when I get finish with the map so when i get the map done if anyone wants to do the coding they will get all the credit