Radarees (Subscription)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
It is the year 2014, new technology is invented and we have radars. Well, from a long time ago yes. Where they lied about radars and said it's because of carrots (Yes people carrots DON'T improve your eyesight). But now we have a way to bypass the radar by just... We can't tell you... *Bugs Out*

Radarees:

Spreadsheet, my dear.

Day ends 24 hours after I give roles out.

I set a cap for 14 players. I run it with thirteen if it passes friday. If it doesn't work 2 days later the game will go to the back of the queue.
I want to be in this game! These people said:
1. Someone Else 37
2. Scottly18
3. Shazam08
4. robijnvogel

Last edited:

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
I set a cap for 14 players. I run it with thirteen if it passes monday. If it doesn't work 2 days later the game will go to the back of the queue.
@Shazam08 Will you let me hold my players or not?

EDIT: Friday sounds better than monday.

P

profrags

I set a cap for 14 players. I run it with thirteen if it passes monday. If it doesn't work 2 days later the game will go to the back of the queue.
@Shazam08 Will you let me hold my players or not?

EDIT: Friday sounds better than monday.
It's better to run a different game in the mean time if your planning on holding it until Friday :I

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Please don't post here without saying anything other than not in.
"Not in"

EDIT: actually, that is a valid English sentence. I clearly underestimated you there.

Note: I will be in under the condition that this is a normal game of werewolves, with a town team including one or two seers, werewolves who are in a group convo and can vote for a nightkill each night and a GM, who doesn't tell us things we should not know about in the middle of the day.
If any of these conditions get violated, I may leave the game and may encourage others to do so as well.

No pressure though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.