QuestyCAPTCHA feedback thread

Jinbobo

Jul 29, 2019
If you encounter problems upon account creation with the CAPTCHA questions, for example answers that you believe should be correct but is not. Please reply here.

If you would like to suggest new questions or removals because of the lack of context, feel free to do it here too.

Jinbobo

Jul 29, 2019
If the bots find this page, the wiki is screwed :p
like your question about the creator of minecraft is not obvious enough.

and that is exactly why i want u to create another set of questions, now get to it.
FrankerZ.png

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
The one question I remember from trying to make my account was the one that asked who the creator of MC was (or something along those lines), I put in Notch, and it was rejected.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I fully blame Jinbobo for that one. I definitely put "Notch" as the answer for that question :p

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
So today, I got these questions:

What mod adds geothermal generators? Industrial craft. Nope.
What role does Direwolf20 play? Youtube. Nope.

Do you log the wrong answers for people to review? I'm assuming that the questions can each have multiple "correct" answers on your server.

Reactions: Padfoote

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
So today, I got these questions:

What mod adds geothermal generators? Industrial craft. Nope.
What role does Direwolf20 play? Youtube. Nope.

Do you log the wrong answers for people to review? I'm assuming that the questions can each have multiple "correct" answers on your server.
Meh, if people can't take the time to go through the wiki to find the correct answer (Look, a search bar. G-e-o-t-h-e and so on), then they really shouldn't be making an account.
Anyways, I got 'Who is the creator of RedPower2?' and apparently Eloraam did not make RP2. :p

Reactions: SatanicSanta

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, if people can't take the time to go through the wiki to find the correct answer (Look, a search bar. G-e-o-t-h-e and so on), then they really shouldn't be making an account.
Anyways, I got 'Who is the creator of RedPower2?' and apparently Eloraam did not make RP2. :p

So I just checked. It is industrial craft. Both from google search, and from the feed-the-beast wiki search.

And, I don't use industrial craft. I wanted to update some stuff on Mystcraft over there.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
So I just checked. It is industrial craft. Both from google search, and from the feed-the-beast wiki search.

And, I don't use industrial craft. I wanted to update some stuff on Mystcraft over there.
Funny, last time I checked it was Industrialcraft, one word. Anyway, is there a possibility to make it change all letters to lowercase then check? That way caps won't matter.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019

The valid answers are:
IndustrialCraft 2
IC2
IC 2
Industrial Craft 2