Question regarding FTB Unleashed world gen.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

BadKnightLv01

Jul 29, 2019
It has come to my attention that FTB Unleashed will no longer feature Extrabiomes as has been included in almost all of the tech mod packs.
I support this decision, as I have noticed that BiomesOPlenty has been added to the new modpack.
Looking at the forum page for BOP, I do have to say it looks like a fantastic world gen mod.
BUT, I have a problem.
When I make a world in Unleashed, I have nothing other than regular vanilla biomes. So it appears that either I'm mistaken and the mod is not included in this pack, or I'm simply just encountering an error.

Could someone please clear this up for me?

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
You need to change your world type from Default to Biome O' Plenty in More World Options when you create your world.

DaveSW

Jul 29, 2019
Similar question: I haven't noticed much of the Natura world gen, if any. No giant trees, no clouds, no above ground fruit bushes. Were they disabled, or do they just not play well with Biomes O Plenty?

Netherus

Jul 29, 2019
They do spawn in bop biomes only the beehives from extra bees don't spawn in the nether and only very rarely in the overworld and as far as I have noticed no sulfur either

Holland says hi!