Question regarding AESUs

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so I just built over 1000 AESUs to store the power comign from my fusion reactor. However, there's a problem: I would like to set their outputs tp 2048eu/t so the power will flow between them as fast as possible, but changing it on each one manually is a royal pain in the arse. Is there a way to make it so they'll output 2048eu/t by default?

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
Except IDSUs share their power, so you can't have more than 1b eu with them. AESUs on the other hand...

And yes, I got them legit (seriously, with this fusion reactor making iridium is cake).

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
I am impressed. (Clapping)
Are you being sarcastic? For your information i've been playing on the mindcrack pack since shortly after it was released, and the beta pack for even longer (When the mindcrack pack came out I didn't want to abandon my world so I just gave myself the stuff with NEI). I haven't got much else to do now i'm back at uni (when i'm not doing assignments). Also, I got a bunch of iridium because I was using a mass fabricator rather than a matter fabricator for ages.

Confidential1207

Jul 29, 2019
Are you being sarcastic? For your information i've been playing on the mindcrack pack since shortly after it was released. I haven't got much else to do now i'm back at uni (when i'm not doing assignments). Also, I got a bunch of iridium because I was using a mass fabricator rather than a matter fabricator for ages.
No I am not. I am truly impressed. I usually start a new world when I have that much uum.

TheHoblit

Jul 29, 2019
on the IDSU topic... there data value can be changed like ender chests for energy, multiple IDSU means multiple different energy storage "dimensions"

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
on the IDSU topic... there data value can be changed like ender chests for energy, multiple IDSU means multiple different energy storage "dimensions"
Can you? How do you do that? I've never seen this mentioned anywhere else.

EDIT: You heard wrong, it says on the gregtech wiki there's only one IDSU network, like with vanilla ender chests.