Question on Extra Bees

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Hexxa

Jul 29, 2019
I saw that Extra Bees was removed awhile back from the FTB packs and I seem to remember it being due to it being a buggy mess or something to that effect (correct me if I'm wrong).

I wanted to add it to my magic pack server and was wondering if it's still a problem in general or with the modpack?

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
Extra bees has had about 6 or 7 new development versions since it was removed from the FTB pack. I'm sure some of the bugs have been fixed. From what I've seen in the bug list, most of the issues were from the new advanced genetic machines, which require a nether star to build. You could probably use Recipe Remover to disable the advanced genetic machines, and probably be ok.

P.S. The indexer and acclimatizer also seem to be a bit buggy, so should probably disable those as well.

Hexxa

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the response, I'll add it in and give it a go after backing up :)