Question about the floating crystals in Revelations.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Is there anything that can move/relocate the crystal found in the temples and shrines of Astral Sorcery?

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
No, but you also won't need to, because once you create the wand and the first tier altar, you can work your way up without any other need for the floating crystal.

Also, after around Tier 3ish, you'll be able to make them and place them yourself where you want them.

AirOnSkin

Feb 22, 2018
Have you tried the RFTools builder with a Clearing Quarry card? Not sure if it works, but that thing can do a lot of things and I wouldn't be surprised if it could remove the crystals...

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Have you tried the RFTools builder with a Clearing Quarry card? Not sure if it works, but that thing can do a lot of things and I wouldn't be surprised if it could remove the crystals...
He doesn't want to *remove* it, he wants to *MOVE* it, to another location, and have it function in that other location. Removing the crystal is easy, break it with a pickaxe.

AirOnSkin

Feb 22, 2018
Oh, I see. My bad. Well, in any case, he could try to move it with the builder as well (space chambers and such) ;)