Question about NEI + IE2

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

pehn420

Jul 29, 2019
Hello -

I've been playing different iterations of Infinity Evolved over the last 7+ years, and I'm having an issue for the first time recently. There are separate search bars for NEI and AE2's ME network, but when you open the ME network, you can see both at the top and bottom of your screen. My problem is that my NEI bar searches independently of my ME network, but when I search in the ME network, it automatically searches NEI as well. I hate this, and want the two bars to search independently of each other. I don't remember ever having this problem, but when I started this new server in March of this year, I've had it pretty much from the get go. Cheers in advance.

Attachments

• NEI + ME2.png
    NEI + ME2.png
    1 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
On the top left-hand side of the Terminal GUI, you see those buttons? Next to last button is the one you want. You can turn off JEI Syncronized search using that button, which is the default setting for current versions of AE2 and what you are currently experiencing.