Question about Infinity Evolved

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

tmoflash

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

First I am loving this new pack and the added functionality that this pack brings with FTBTweaks and FTBUtilities. Because I am a creature of habit, setting up a server I have always utilized the plugin WorldBorder and GriefPrevention.

Because of the ability to claim areas w/out a plugin is GP needed and also now that we can set world borders is WB needed as well. I know GP does more than set up claims, but the less plugins the better performance.

Along these same lines. I see that by default everyone gets 1000 chunks to claim, can this be modified and used as a reward system?

Lastly is there an ability with FTBUtilities World Border functionality (as in WorldBorder Plugin) a way to "fill" i.e. have all chunks rendered?

lolwutgamer

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure that it can't be used as a reward system, either way I wouldn't rely on FTB Utilities for chunk protection. It's still a new mod that needs changes, or so I think. Stick with the plugins you usually use.

tmoflash

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for reply I was able to turn this feature off in config here is where it is at and what I did. I disabled the claims and autobackups to use another backup plugin.

FTB Utilities - local\ftbu\config.json
{
"backups": {
"enabled": false,
"claims": {
"maxClaimsAdmin": 0,
"maxClaimsPlayer": 0

"general": {
"spawnPVP": false