Question about hosting monster.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

JohnJohn1983

Jul 29, 2019
Hi people, I'm really sorry if this has been asked many times, Ive found answers for what I'm looking for but no links and can't find any via Google.

I've ran an Unleashed server with bukkitforge for ages now running world edit, world guard and essentials. I'm planning on upgrading to Monster pack but the bukkitforge link doesn't work and the MCPC page I can only find a 1.4.7 version even tho I've found a post of someone that found a version for MCPC but didn't share the link.

Can anyone help me with this please, I would like to carry on using bukkitforge but bukkitforge site wont load THIS LINK. I would try MCPC but can't find the version for 1.6.4.

Thanks in advance for the help.

JohnJohn1983

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for double post.

anyone? got any links that work that can get bukkit plugins working on monster pack? At work at the moment so would like to try get it working when I get home.

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Bukkitforge is trash and pretty much everyone has moved onto Mcpc+

I also don't think that bukkitforge is now even active anymore. so i would totally scrap bukkitforge as you will not get any support from the devs.

And heres the link for the 1.6.4 builds for mcpc+
http://ci.md-5.net/job/MCPC-Plus-164/