Question about Cinnabar Ore.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
I have a lot of theat ore from Thaumcraft and I want to change it to the Gregtech version so I can grind it to make Cinnabar Dust. Is this possible?

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
It is possible that if you talk to the old guy in Veridian and decline his request to show you how to catch Pokemon, fly to Cinnabar and then surf up and down the east border of the island and then defeat missingno, you will successfully duplicate the item in the 11th slot of your inventory. (7th?!)

Whatyr

Jul 29, 2019
It is possible that if you talk to the old guy in Veridian and decline his request to show you how to catch Pokemon, fly to Cinnabar and then surf up and down the east border of the island and then defeat missingno, you will successfully duplicate the item in the 11th slot of your inventory. (7th?!)

It duplicates the 6th item, increasing it by 128.

On topic, I haven't used gregtech in a loooooong time. You cannot use Thaumcraft's cinnabar for GT? Did it change in unhinged from Ultimate?

Seraph089

Jul 29, 2019
The Forge Lexicon (Omnitools) could do it if it's possible. Not sure on cinnabar specifically, but that thing is handy

Dragonchampion

Jul 29, 2019
HOWEVER, quicksilver in the canning machine with a cell gives a mercury cell. Only one, but it's a overworld ore anyways so that's expected.