Question about ACT

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
ACT=Automatic Crafting Table.

So look at this picture:
20rvl0z.png

Here my plan was to make automatic diamond making system, but somehow the crafting tables doesnt work properly.

I do the recipe in the table and then let it be there, meanwhile when i am pumping in resouces to make it craft it i have a engine pumping out the crafted stuff, which is Coal Ball.
But it doesnt, nothing happens, even if i have full stacks on every thing in the craft table!

What is wrong!?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
it may be wise to pump the items into a normal wooden chest adjacent to the ACT. the ACT can pull out the items needed for crafting out of adjacent chests, and a plus with this is that you can have some backlog if things don't go as fast as intended. what I also see missing from your image is engines. you need to power the wooden pipes with BC engines to have them extract, the wisest choice for this is a redstone engine, since anything else then a redstone engine will be quite a waste.

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
Ah sorry, but i have a texture mod, those red stuff with blu inside is redstone engines pumping on the wooden pipe after the machine.

But the problem is not that it doesnt have the right stuff, the problem is how do i get the crafted stuff pumped out of it?

Lisn87

Jul 29, 2019
I assume your using the (coal dust + flint)+obsidian recipes to make your diamonds.
I was curious so I tested this setup in my crative world and ACTs work fine for me. Are you sure the recipes you set are correct?
Second thing, i can't see it from that screenshot but, did you put a redstone torch or lever near the engines to activate them? They need a redstone signal.
By the way, you can't make coal ball enter in the compressor from the side, you have to feed it from the top.

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah i am.
Well the thing is this ACT is different from the one on Tekkit, and that one worked fine, actually this table is called "Autocrafting Table"
But however, yes i have a redstone signal, its pumping fine, but if i have a Coal Ball craft setup in ACT it wont pump it out to the next station, it just stays in the craft box (hard to explain)

Lisn87

Jul 29, 2019
well autocrafting tables need more then 1 ingridient in every slot (so in your case it needs 2 flint in the middle slot and 2 coal dust in every other slot) to actually autocraft, but you said that you tried to put full stacks in it. It's strange, it should work.

totte1015

Jul 29, 2019
Aw god, a server restart was required, some bug.
Thats all, now its working perfectly, thanks for help!