Question about a mod :) (point on the block and it tells you what block it is)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

incendodk

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there guys.

A little question about a mod.
Can't find out what name this mod has.. i've seen a few tubes and many has that mod on, but heck.. i cant figure out what mod it is.. "Son of a batch file" from youtube, uses it, but it seems that its not on my unleashed.. :-/

Hope you guys can help.

Kind regards

Patrick aka incendo.

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
For the basic part of it from nei, go into options in your inventory and it should say "World tool tips" click that.

incendodk

Jul 29, 2019
Are you for real? That simple? Naah im not that stupid... or was i.. lol.. still a bit n00bish in mods.. but thx dude.. i'll try that tomorrow when ive taken the kid to daycare..

"Damn, how noob am i" ;)

incendodk

Jul 29, 2019
Naaskaii.. it was that one i was looking for.. :) any idear if it will work with unleashed or will it crash and burn my server? :)

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick warning, there seems to be some issues with tool tips and the AE Certus quartz ore block. The name glitches around between the ore block and the dust.

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
The other notable oddity off the top of my head is that if you look at the Thaumcraft flowers with it up they'll change to "No texture found" criss-crossed bits. Doesn't break them or crash anything, it's just fairly annoying. =)